These steps will help minimize potential automotive problems before they occur.
Our recommended car care tips:
- Weekly inspection of tires, oil level, and all other fluids at fill up. Check for depth of tires tread and your spare tire. Check wiper blades.
- Change oil every 3k miles (regular oil) and 5k miles (synthetic oil)
- Rotate tires every 6 months or at 9k miles (with regular oil change) or 10k miles (with synthetic oil change), Inspect brakes at same time.
- Do your car maintenance's on time, and change appropriate fluids at:15k, 30k, 60k, 90k miles maintenances, Timing belt change interval
- Change air and cabin filter (if equipped) every 10k miles or once a year.
- Change Brake fluids, Antifreeze, Transmission, and Power steering fluids every 30k miles.
- Change fuel filter (if equipped externally) and flush the Fuel injection system every 30k miles.
- As you drive your car be alert to any new sounds it makes, and the alignment of your wheels.
- Replace any burned out light bulbs ASAP, to prevent being stopped for safety repair warning.
- Please remember to also follow your particular manufacturer's maintenance schedule for your vehicle.
- Have your car detailed every 6 months in order to preserve the beauty of the vehicle.
- Wash off sap and bird waste as soon as possible to prevent paint damage.
- Drive Safely and Please No Texting!